Natural Birth Options in Seattle: An introduction to having your baby at home or a birth center
July 23, 2017 Sunday, 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Wondering what your natural birth options are in the greater Seattle area?
Join your center and home birth community at CPR Seattle for a 1.5 hour informational talk presented by midwives, doulas, and parents who have given natural births. Topics covered include:
- A brief history on births in the US, and when/why births transitioned from the home to the hospital
- Why choose a center / home birth: how natural birth can be a healthy option for mother and baby alike
- Good candidates for a healthy center / home birth
- The role of a midwife in homebirths
- The role of a doula in homebirths
- Comfort measures
After the talk, join us for a table event from 12:00pm - 1:30pm where you can meet various vendors from the home birth community.
118 NE 45th Street Suite B
Seattle, WA 98105