The American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) renewal class is intended for those who have had an ACLS provider class in the past and are looking to renew their current card. Those students taking renewal classes must have an unexpired ACLS provider card. We do allow a one month grace period, so if your card expires the month prior to your class, you are still eligible for the renewal program. Rhythms, pharmacology, and algorithm knowledge is required, and students will complete a Mega Code test at the end of class. A 2015 AHA ACLS Provider Manual is required for study and can be purchased during the enrollment process. AHA ACLS cards will be issued at the completion of class and are good for two years.
Required Course Preparation
In addition to studying your AHA ACLS Manual, please visit the AHA ACLS Student Website (use the password provided to you upon registration) and complete the following:
- Email a copy or scan of your current unexpired ACLS provider card to email@example.com
- Complete the Pre-Course Assessment. Students must acheive a score of 70% or greater, print out their test results and bring to class. Students who do not have their test with them will not be eligible to take the class.
- Study the supplementary material and review the additional 4 videos on the AHA ACLS Student Website as needed
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
CPR Seattle does not offer refunds for ACLS courses once your registration is complete. Transfers are allowed if requests are received more than 7 days before the class start time. Only one transfer per registration will be permitted. Sales on eBooks are final. Proficiency in English is required to participate in, and receive a certification card for the class. The presence of a translator does not waive this requirement. Translators are not permitted in class. Students arriving more than 10 minutes late to class will not receive a certification card, or be eligible for refund or transfer.
Terms and Conditions
CPR Seattle is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the web site. We are not responsible for any conduct of any users at any time during or after a member terminates the account. We are not responsible for any technical malfunctions of the web site, your web site, the servers, internet connections, traffic congestion, delay of data transfer, failure of email account, coding errors in the web site or a users personal computer hardware, software, or data.
This information is collected for
- Establishing and maintaining a responsible commercial relationship with you and providing ongoing service
- Some of your information can tell us how to better serve you in designing our services
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Billing operations
Your information will not be sold, rented or disclosed to any third party.
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when
- We have your consent
- When needed to provide you the service
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes
Your information is protected in our secure database and through the use of secure socket layer technology.
If you have any questions on the policies presented here, feel free to contact us.
Last updated on March 03, 2017.