BLS / CPR Renewal - Skills Evaluation
This American Heart Association (AHA) Accelerated BLS/CPR Renewal is a two-part course. Students will first complete the AHA Heartcode BLS (there will be an option to purchase this program during checkout). After completing the academics online with the AHA, students will come to CPR Seattle for a hands-on skills check (you can select a date and time below). This renewal is designed for providers who are experienced in the skills of basic life support, have a current BLS provider card, and have taken an in-person BLS class at some point in the past.
Prerequisites (must be finished before you arrive at CPR Seattle for your skills evaluation):
- AHA Heartcode BLS online program completed.
- Current (or one month expired) BLS certification card sent to CPR Seattle (email@example.com)
- AHA Heartcode BLS completion certificate (PDF) sent to CPR Seattle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policy
Cancellations received more than 48 hours before class start time will receive a full refund less $10 service fee. Requests received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund or transfer. Students arriving more than 10 minutes late to class will not receive a certification card, or be eligible for refund or transfer. Proficiency in English is required to participate in, and receive a certification card for the class. The presence of a translator does not waive this requirement. Translators are not permitted in class unless by special arrangement during a skills check session.
Terms and Conditions
CPR Seattle is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the web site. We are not responsible for any conduct of any users at any time during or after a member terminates the account. We are not responsible for any technical malfunctions of the web site, your web site, the servers, internet connections, traffic congestion, delay of data transfer, failure of email account, coding errors in the web site or a users personal computer hardware, software, or data.
This information is collected for
- Establishing and maintaining a responsible commercial relationship with you and providing ongoing service
- Some of your information can tell us how to better serve you in designing our services
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Billing operations
Your information will not be sold, rented or disclosed to any third party.
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when
- We have your consent
- When needed to provide you the service
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes
Your information is protected in our secure database and through the use of secure socket layer technology.
If you have any questions on the policies presented here, feel free to contact us.
Last updated on March 03, 2022.