Bloodborne Pathogens Online
This Health and Safety Institute Bloodborne Pathogens eLearning course meets all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and WISHA (Washington Industrial Safety and Health Act) requirements*. This 30-60 minute online course teaches students:
- what bloodborne pathogens are
- how bloodborne pathogens are spread
- how to protect oneself from exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- what to do if exposed to a bloodborne pathogen
- how to report any exposure to a bloodborne pathogen
At the end of the training, if the student does not have questions, they will receive a Health and Safety Institute electronic, printable certification card.
Visit our Bloodborne Pathogens FAQ page for more information.
*Per the ASHI program standards, students must be able to ask questions about their training. By enrolling in this course, you agree to contact CPR Seattle by phone if you have any questions regarding the content of this course. We strongly recommend you ask your company about the site-specific information reviewed in this training (ie: hepatitis B immunization, your company's exposure control plan, how bloodborne pathogens are transmitted in your workplace, methods in place at your company to control exposure, what to do when an exposure occurs).
Cancellations, Refunds, Terms:
No cancellations or refunds will be issued for this class. By signing up for this course, you agree to call CPR Seattle and ask any questions you might have that arise from taking the course about the course content.
CPR Seattle is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the website. We are not responsible for any conduct of any users at any time during or after a member terminates the account. We are not responsible for any technical malfunctions of the website, your website, the servers, internet connections, traffic congestion, delay of data transfer, failure of email account, coding errors in the website, or a user's personal computer hardware, software, or data.
This information is collected for:
- Establishing and maintaining a responsible commercial relationship with you and providing ongoing service
- Some of your information can tell us how to better serve you in designing our services
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Billing operations
Your information will not be sold, rented, or disclosed to any third party.
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent
- When needed to provide you with the service
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes
Your information is protected in our secure database and through the use of secure socket layer technology.
If you have any questions about the policies presented here, feel free to contact us.
Last updated on Mar 21, 2020.