BLS Instructor Renewal
The American Heart Association BLS Instructor Renewal program with CPR Seattle will renew instructor certification cards for active AHA BLS instructors who are currently aligned with our Training Center (for active instructors wishing to transfer alignment to CPR Seattle, please refer to our alignment requirements by clicking here). Please visit our BLS Instructor Renewal Criteria page to make sure you meet the eligibility requirements to attend this course. These include (but are not limited to):
- Current alignment with CPR Seattle
- A current (unexpired) BLS provider card from CPR Seattle. Please call our office for a discount code for taking the class.
- Instructor must have taught and submitted documentation for at least four classes or skills testing sessions in the two years prior to their certification card expiration.
- Instructor must hold a current (unexpired) BLS Instructor card
- Instructor must have completed any AHA updates required within the previous two years.
Cancellations, Refunds, Terms:
Cancellations received more than 10 days before class start time will receive a full refund less $10 service fee. Requests received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund or transfer. Students arriving more than 10 minutes late to class will not receive a certification card, or be eligible for refund or transfer.
Terms and Conditions
CPR Seattle is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the web site. We are not responsible for any conduct of any users at any time during or after a member terminates the account. We are not responsible for any technical malfunctions of the web site, your web site, the servers, internet connections, traffic congestion, delay of data transfer, failure of email account, coding errors in the web site or a users personal computer hardware, software, or data.
This information is collected for
- Establishing and maintaining a responsible commercial relationship with you and providing ongoing service
- Some of your information can tell us how to better serve you in designing our services
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Billing operations
Your information will not be sold, rented or disclosed to any third party.
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when
- We have your consent
- When needed to provide you the service
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes
Your information is protected in our secure database and through the use of secure socket layer technology.
If you have any questions on the policies presented here, feel free to contact us.
Last updated on March 03, 2017.
Tuesday, Sep 10th - $195
9:00am - 3:30pm
118 NE 45th Street, Seattle WA