Once every two minutes, someone dies from sudden cardiac arrest. It can strike anyone at anytime. Often, there is no previous history of heart trouble. The chance of surviving an out of hospital sudden cardiac arrest is less than 5%. If an automated external defibrillator (AED) is applied to the patient within the first two minutes of the arrest, the chance of survival can be as high as 80%. Anyone, trained or untrained, can use an AED.
Are you curious about what steps to take to implement an AED program at your workplace? Visit our Philips AED Program Checklist for more information. Visit our AED FAQ for common questions concerning AED use.
CPR Seattle is a distributor of Philips Automated External Defibrillators, the worldwide leader in AEDs with over 1.25 million units sold. The Philips Advantage includes the following:
- Integrated coaching walks you through all the steps of CPR.
- Philips AEDs perform the most comprehensive self-tests on the market with more than 85 daily, weekly, and monthly checks to verify pad readiness, functionality, and calibration of circuits and systems.
- Philips AEDs can be converted into a temporary AED training unit with the purchase of special pads.
- Patented Quick Shock technology administers a shock in 8 seconds.
- SMART pads sense when they have been removed from the cartridge, peeled from the liners, and applied to the patient and adjusts the voice prompts accordingly.
- Philips AEDs use patented SMART Biphasic Impedance Compensation technology to deliver the right amount of current and energy to the patient.
- 8-year manufacturer warranty
Philips Heartstart Onsite (Significant Manufacturer Backorder)
The Onsite is designed with community responders in mind who might have never used an AED before. Its ease of use was unsurpassed in four different published studies. In addition, it is the only AED approved by the FDA to be purchased without a prescription.
Philips Onsite Package Pricing (all packages include a carry case and one set of Adult pads)
- Onsite AED with Slim Carry Case: $1,465
- Onsite AED with Standard Carry Case: $1,519
- Onsite AED with Ready Pak (Includes: Standard Carry Case and a spare set of Adult pads*: $1,575
- Onsite AED with Standard Carry Case & a pair of Pediatric Pads**: $1,619
Onsite Battery & Pad Replacements
- Onsite Adult Pads Cartridge: $75.00
- Onsite Infant/Child Pads Cartridge : $115.00
- Onsite/FRx Battery: $175.00
Philips Heartstart FRx (Manufacturer Backorder)
The FRx has the same specs as the Onsite but is more durable in extreme environments that are too demanding for other defibrillators. It can withstand rough handling, extreme temperatures and has one the highest IP ratings in the industry. The FRx includes pre-connected SMART Pads II and uses a pediatric key that, when inserted into the device, converts the FRx into a pediatric defibrillator. This allows for quick adjustment of shock energy with no loss of time by changing pads. The FRx requires a prescription and medical direction (free if located in King County).
Philips FRx Package Pricing (all packages include a standard carry case and one set of smart pads)
- FRx AED: $1,944
- FRx AED with Ready Pak (Includes: one spare set of SMART II pads*): $1,984
- FRx AED with Pediatric Infant/Child Key** : $2,029
FRx Battery & Pad Replacements
- FRx SMART Pads II: $62.00
- FRx Pediatric Infant/Child Key (if ordered separately): $111.00
- Onsite/FRx Battery: $175.00
**The American Heart Association recommends investing in a spare set of pads. In an emergency, if AED pads are dropped on a plush carpet or dusty ground, they may no longer adhere to the patient. Having a spare set of pads ensures that you can use your AED unit in the event the first set is compromised.
**Infant/Child Pads (Onsite), or an Infant/Child Key (FRx) allow you to use your AED on children between the ages of 1-8 years old or under 55 lbs. Adult pads can be used on a child but pediatric pads will deliver a shock that is adjusted for the smaller size of the child.
- Wall Cabinet: $149.00
- Wall Mount Bracket: $100.00
- Triangle Wall Sign: $25.00
Why Purchase from CPR Seattle?
- We are here to help! Buying an AED can be confusing and we make the process simple.
- We are local!
- We track your data for free! We log your serial number in our database so we can notify you of any recalls. We also track your battery and pad expiration dates so you don't have to.
- We register your AED with King County and fill out your warranty information for you.
- Free Prep Kit (includes: emergency shears, razor, CPR pocket mask, non-latex gloves, and an absorbent cloth).
- Free Shipping: If requested, we will ship your AED unit directly to you at no extra charge.
- Optional AED Protocol Review Session: We are happy to walk you through the setup of the AED unit, and review the AED registration procedures and protocol.
Not only will CPR Seattle provide you with your full customer service needs when it comes to setting up and maintaining your AED unit we will also consider matching any lower quotes you receive. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any further questions - we are happy to help you through the process of purchasing this lifesaving piece of technology!
Please contact us for more information or purchasing options.